When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Do we collect personal information ?
Designrazor won’t collect any private informations but internet protocol (IP) address, browser details, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, date/timestamp, number of clicks, track users’ movement around the site, and gather demographic information will used to enhance our services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use regular Malware Scanning to ensure that our database is safe.
• We only provide articles and information, we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers
**email will be stored in our servers if you are a subscriber.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to this privacy policies
These privacy statement are subjected to change without prior notice. If you have any question, you may contact us through